'TANA UMAGA' Artwork Statement
Tana Umaga was a local boy from my hometown Wainuiomata which is a small town in Wellington who are crazy about Rugby League. Growing up as a young teenager, I remember hearing about Tana going up in the ranks in league and then switched codes and also managed to do well in Rugby Union. I was excited together with the Wainuiomata community as we started witnessing our local boy from our small town very quickly become Wainuiomata’s first ever All Blacks Captain and the very first Pacific Islander to achieve such an honour. I have so much respect for Tana, if he can do pursue his dreams – why can’t you? What's holding you back?
It is recommended before placing an order, please see size chart to work out measurements and correct size for your body. Please allow 3 weeks for your order to be processed and allow extra time for delivery. Delivery time varies depending on your location.
* Unisex Surf Tee
A quality Men and Women's Surf T-Shirt : Comfortable to wear and stylish to own. 190 gm 100% Combed Cotton. Combed cotton is an extremely soft version of cotton made by specially treating the cotton fibers before they are spun into yarn. It produces a great digital print and screen print.
Our recommended washing instructions for all decorated garments
- Wash all fabrics as per their care label inside the garment
- Cold/warm wash recommended instead of hot washes
- Use minimal chemicals to soak or wash and follow packet instructions for colour fast washing
- Turn all garments inside out for washing & drying - to protect the decoration & garment fading
- Line dry inside out - out of direct sunlight
- Tumble dry on low heat - if fabric type suitable and preshunk
- Iron inside out and avoid ironing over printed locations