'ALEXIA' Artwork Statement
The Lioness is the most gracious and beautiful looking wild animal I have ever seen. Do not mistake the lioness as weak and timid, they are strong & powerful hunters and they work well as a team. They represent sisterhood, family, strong women, mothers, daughters, providers and supporters. I believe the lioness are the true cheerleaders in a successful wildlife kingdom.
A tuiga is a ceremonial head-dress from Samoa. Wearing the tuiga is a privilege only extended to members of certain families with rank and status - the wearer or their family must carry the title with which the tuiga is associated. I added the Tuiga on the lioness as a reminder to everyone that women are virtuous, we are privileged to be connected to such beauty, honourable, valuable women in our lives and we should cherish, protect and honour them with love and respect always.
NB: Model wearing ALEXIA print is wearing a Surf Tee (Unisex)
It is recommended before placing an order, please see size chart to work out measurements and correct size for your body. Please allow 3weeks for your order to be processed and allow extra time for delivery. Delivery time varies depending on your location.
* Womens Atoll Scoop Tee
Sportage Atoll Ladies T-shirt is made of 100% Combed Cotton that weighs 150 gm. This is an extremely soft cotton which is very stylish and comfortable to wear. It produces a great DTG digital printing and screen printing. Designed with a scoop neck and half sleeves.
Our recommended washing instructions for all decorated garments
- Wash all fabrics as per their care label inside the garment
- Cold/warm wash recommended instead of hot washes
- Use minimal chemicals to soak or wash and follow packet instructions for colour fast washing
- Turn all garments inside out for washing & drying - to protect the decoration & garment fading
- Line dry inside out - out of direct sunlight
- Tumble dry on low heat - if fabric type suitable and preshunk
- Iron inside out and avoid ironing over printed locations.