'MALU' Artwork Statement
Malu is a word in the Samoan language for a female-specific tattoo of cultural significance. The malu is worn by women, it is tattooed on both thighs to the knees. The women protects the family it shows her guidance, her work and service for the family. Malu keeps the mamalu (honour/glory) of the family.
It is recommended before placing an order, please see size chart to work out measurements and correct size for your body. Please allow 3 weeks for your order to be processed and allow extra time for delivery. Delivery time varies depending on your location.
NB: Model is wearing MALU printed on Women's Atoll Scoop Tee
* Unisex Surf Tee
A quality Men and Women's Surf T-Shirt : Comfortable to wear and stylish to own. 190 gm 100% Combed Cotton. Combed cotton is an extremely soft version of cotton made by specially treating the cotton fibers before they are spun into yarn. It produces a great digital print and screen print.
Our recommended washing instructions for all decorated garments
- Wash all fabrics as per their care label inside the garment
- Cold/warm wash recommended instead of hot washes
- Use minimal chemicals to soak or wash and follow packet instructions for colour fast washing
- Turn all garments inside out for washing & drying - to protect the decoration & garment fading
- Line dry inside out - out of direct sunlight
- Tumble dry on low heat - if fabric type suitable and preshunk
- Iron inside out and avoid ironing over printed locations