'I HAVE A DREAM' Martin Luther King Jr Artwork Statement
Martin Luther King Jr's final speech called "l've Been to the Mountaintop"
We've got some difficult days ahead. But it really doesn't matter with me now, because I've been to the mountain top. And I don't mind.
Like anybody, I would like to live a long life.
Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain and I've looked over. And I've seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land!
And so I'm happy tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord.
It is recommended before placing an order, please see size chart to work out measurements and correct size for your body. Please allow 3weeks for your order to be processed and allow extra time for delivery. Delivery time varies depending on your location.
* Womens Atoll Scoop Tee
Sportage Atoll Ladies T-shirt is made of 100% Combed Cotton that weighs 150 gm. This is an extremely soft cotton which is very stylish and comfortable to wear. It produces a great DTG digital printing and screen printing. Designed with a scoop neck and half sleeves.
Our recommended washing instructions for all decorated garments
- Wash all fabrics as per their care label inside the garment
- Cold/warm wash recommended instead of hot washes
- Use minimal chemicals to soak or wash and follow packet instructions for colour fast washing
- Turn all garments inside out for washing & drying - to protect the decoration & garment fading
- Line dry inside out - out of direct sunlight
- Tumble dry on low heat - if fabric type suitable and preshunk
- Iron inside out and avoid ironing over printed locations