'TATAU' Artwork Statement
Samoa’s own ancient tatau (tattoo) traditional art the Pe’a also known as malofie where a man is tattooed from the waist to the knees. The pe’a is viewed with Cultural Pride and Identity as well as a hallmark of respect and manhood.
It is recommended before placing an order, please see size chart to work out measurements and correct size for your body. Please allow 3 weeks for your order to be processed and allow extra time for delivery. Delivery time varies depending on your location.
NB: Model is wearing TATAU printed on Men's Atoll Scoop Tee
* Unisex Surf Tee
A quality Men and Women's Surf T-Shirt : Comfortable to wear and stylish to own. 190 gm 100% Combed Cotton. Combed cotton is an extremely soft version of cotton made by specially treating the cotton fibers before they are spun into yarn. It produces a great digital print and screen print.
Our recommended washing instructions for all decorated garments
- Wash all fabrics as per their care label inside the garment
- Cold/warm wash recommended instead of hot washes
- Use minimal chemicals to soak or wash and follow packet instructions for colour fast washing
- Turn all garments inside out for washing & drying - to protect the decoration & garment fading
- Line dry inside out - out of direct sunlight
- Tumble dry on low heat - if fabric type suitable and preshunk
- Iron inside out and avoid ironing over printed locations