'TATAU' Artwork Statement
Samoa’s own ancient tatau (tattoo) traditional art the Pe’a also known as malofie where a man is tattooed from the waist to the knees. The pe’a is viewed with Cultural Pride and Identity as well as a hallmark of respect and manhood.
NB: Model wearing TATAU print is wearing a Mens Atoll Scoop Tee Style
It is recommended before placing an order, please see size chart to work out measurements and correct size for your body. Please allow 3weeks for your order to be processed and allow extra time for delivery. Delivery time varies depending on your location.
* Womens Atoll Scoop Tee
Sportage Atoll Ladies T-shirt is made of 100% Combed Cotton that weighs 150 gm. This is an extremely soft cotton which is very stylish and comfortable to wear. It produces a great DTG digital printing and screen printing. Designed with a scoop neck and half sleeves.
Our recommended washing instructions for all decorated garments
- Wash all fabrics as per their care label inside the garment
- Cold/warm wash recommended instead of hot washes
- Use minimal chemicals to soak or wash and follow packet instructions for colour fast washing
- Turn all garments inside out for washing & drying - to protect the decoration & garment fading
- Line dry inside out - out of direct sunlight
- Tumble dry on low heat - if fabric type suitable and preshunk
- Iron inside out and avoid ironing over printed locations